lunes, 28 de mayo de 2007

old england toffee





















bueno.. aqui estamos otra vez....
koala reportandose...

tori amos



Every finger in the room is pointing at me I wanna spit in their faces then I get afraid of what that couldbring I got a bowling ball in my stomach, I got a desert in my mouth Figures that my courage would choose to sell out now I've been looking for a savior in these dirty streets Looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets I've been raising up my hands - drive another nail in Just what God needs, one more victim Why do we crucify ourselves Everyday I crucify myself Nothing I do is good enough for you I crucify myself Everyday I crucify myself And my heart is sick of being in And my heart is sick of being in chains Chains Got a kick for a dog, beggin' for love Gotta have my suffering so that I can have my cross I know a cat named easter, he says will you ever learn You're just an empty cage girl if you kill the bird I've been looking for a savior in these dirty streets Looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets I've been raising up my hands - drive another nail in Got enough guilt to start my own religion Why do we crucify ourselves Everyday I crucify myself Nothing I do is good enough for you I crucify myself Everyday I crucify myself and my heart is sick of being in and my heart is sick of being in chains Chains Please be Save me I cry Looking for a savior in these dirty streets Looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets I've been raising up my hands- drive another nail in Where are those angels when you need them Why do we crucify ourselves Everyday I crucify myself Nothing I do is good enough for you I crucify myself Everyday I crucify myself And my heart is sick of being in And my heart is sick of being in chains Chains Why do we Crucify ourselves Everyday I crucify myself Now I'm going back to find myself .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_bW7r9PTY

2 comentarios:

daus dijo...

cual es la idea de escribir en ingles?

Punkelskin dijo...

Wena pos karlita!!


komo ta??



ahora tmb tengo blog poz!!



ya, komo y dee el aporte me oi!


ke te bn!!


xauzka!!!

danielle

naufragos... en tierra... comiendo de mi

ocio de pelos...

  • http://www.epdlp.com

blabla

Powered By Blogger